Here are a few reasons why using a real estate professional from Covered Bridge Realty is important:
1) The agents at Covered Bridge Realty have over 50 combined years of proven success. We are experienced negotiators and are skilled in all areas of the listing and selling process.
2) Covered Bridge Realty advertises on many websites, so your property listing will be exposed to countless potential buyers. We advertise in several local print publications and those are available to anyone who requests them. We also print brochures showing our company listings. The brochures are updated on a regular basis, and are available 24 hours a day from the brochure box outside the front of the office. And depending upon the type of property listed, we also place ads in a widely-circulated magazine. We’ll be happy to provide you with a list of our advertising resources.
3) We realize that most sellers and buyers use a Realtor® when listing property to sell or when looking to purchase property. The agents at Covered Bridge Realty will go that extra mile to ensure that your real estate experience is as worry-free as possible.
4) Covered Bridge Realty knows that first impressions of your property are an integral part of selling your home, and while you don’t have to keep your house 100% clean all the time, you should make any necessary repairs and perform all major cleanup work BEFORE we start showing your home. There are hundreds of small things you can do to make your home more attractive for a showing, ranging from drawing all the blinds and tightening loose doorknobs to displaying fresh-cut flowers and baking a loaf of bread. The Realtors® at Covered Bridge Realty can provide you with a checklist to help you make your home more attractive to buyers, thus increasing the chances of successfully selling your home.
5) Pricing and position are important in today’s market. Sales statistics show that properties initially priced too high eventually sell for less than properties that were correctly priced to start with. Also, over-priced homes can take months or even years to sell, while properly priced homes usually sell much sooner. When you choose Covered Bridge Realty, your agent will show you a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis). This report shows an estimated value of your home, and is based on similar homes in the area. The average or median price will likely be very close to your home’s true market value.
6) There is always an emotional element involved when selling a home. We at Covered Bridge Realty recognize this, and we will always take the time to help meet your needs during this transitional time in your lives.
We aren’t the largest, but we’re striving to be the BEST. We want to be your Realtor®.
Contact us today if you are considering selling your home!
Thank you for considering Covered Bridge Realty!